This Manufacturer's Limited Warranty (hereinafter referred to as the "Warranty") shall commence on the day and year written on the Buyer's original purchase receipt (the "Invoice").
LED Products distributed by Canada City Lighting Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "CCLC") are warranted by the respected Manufacturer under this Manufacturer's Limited Warranty. The Manufacturer warrants LED Products to be free of material defects and workmanship defects for the warranty period of one (1) year from the date and year written on the original purchase receipt (the Invoice).
- "Product Replacement" warranty is for 12 months from the date and year written on the original purchase receipt (the "Invoice")
- "Extended Warranty" is offered to the Buyer at time of purchase for an additional low cost, the extended warranty period is for an additional 24 months after the initial 12 month Product Replacement warranty expires.
2. During the Extended Warranty period of 24 months, if extended warranty was purchased by the Buyer, the Manufacturer shall supply to the Buyer “Part Replacement”, the request to the Manufacturer by the Buyer for warranty, the Manufacturer as the sole option to choose to repair and re-certify the defective Product or supply the Buyer part replacements. All associated shipping charges for the part replacements shall be solely borne by the Buyer.
- The Product has been installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions
- The Product has not been repaired or altered by any unauthorized entity or person
- The Product has not been subject to accident, negligence, abuse or misuse
- The Product is available for inspection by the Manufacturer or entity appointed
- The Product has been purchased directly from the Manufacturer and/or through the Manufacturer's distributor, Warranty responsibility is solely the Manufacturer
- The Buyer's purchase document, the original receipt (the Invoice) for the Product will be available for inspection by the Manufacturer
Manufacturer is not liable for any costs or expenses other than the cost of the defective Product itself. Site removal and re-installation of defective or replacement Product shall not be the responsibility of the Manufacturer or its distributors. The Warranty set forth herein shall be voided if the units have been (i) subjected to misuse, negligence, accidents or operated in other than normal operation of use; or (ii) connected, installed or modified in any manner not in accordance with Manufacturer’s instructions; or (iii) used in places or improper applications other than instructed.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF INFORMATION AND WEBSITE USE
BY ACCESSING THE WEBSITE OF WWW.CANADACITYLIGHTING.COM YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LAID OUT IN THIS DISCLAIMER.
If you do not agree with the terms and conditions described herein, you should immediately discontinue use of this website. CCLC reserves the right at our own discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Disclaimer and/or any part of our website information at any time, for whatever reason without notice. Your continued use of this website will mean you have accepted the use of information provided herein. CCLC does not guarantee the quality, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, appropriateness, or suitability of the information we provide on our website. CCLC assumes no obligation to update the information or to inform on further developments concerning topics mentioned. The information on our website is provided on an "as is" basis, for informational purposes only. We make no representations of any kind with respect to our website or the information contained herein. The website may contain inaccuracies, typographical errors or other errors. Any effort to point out such errors on this website would be greatly appreciated.
CCLC makes every effort to provide accurate information contained on our website publication but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information published herein, neither does CCLC take responsibility for any errors, omission or damages arising from this published information. The graphs and tables included are for illustration purposes only and are not intended as constructional information. This work is published with the understanding that CCLC is providing useful information and is for information purposes only, and is not attempting to render engineering or other professional services. If such professional services are required by the user, the user shall engage the appropriate professional they require.
This website may contain statements or comments to express our own opinion. Readers should take appropriate caution in developing plans utilizing these opinions, products, services and technology architectures. All trademarks used in conjunction with CCLC are the property of Canada City Lighting Corporation and their respect owners, using any without written permission is strictly prohibited.
CCLC does not represent or warrant that the use of this website, including the browsing and downloading of any content will be free of viruses or other destructive or disruptive components and disclaims any liability for loss or damage caused by any virus or other destructive or disruptive component downloaded from this website. You are cautioned to install and use appropriate anti-virus or other protective software. CCLC is not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by the software and related codes, including viruses or worms.
OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY